2012年1月31日火曜日

What Is Fairy?

what is fairy?

What I would like from the Valentine's Fairy

Because every boy always gets it wrong and because no one will get it at all this year, i'm going to pretend there is a valentine's fairy that will bring me a wonderful valentine's present. I think i'm pretty easy as far as v day goes, just get me some chocolate. Good chocolate, not drugstore chocolate, that's all i ask. and i do love the silly heart boxes as well. But as simple as that is. no one ever wants to do it. Is it expensive to get nice chocolate? yes it is. but not as expensive as a fancy dinner or jewelry or all of the above. i'm most likely going to cook for you anyway, so it isn't like you have to pay for anything else. anyway, the valentine's fairy doesn't have to worry about expense.
How to Find Flower Fairies
Learn more
Cicely Mary Barker
Also, i'm overstating the every above. Justin almost got it right. well, no, he did get it right. He tried on the good chocolate, he got lindt, not my favorite, but i get it. He also picked out the dark chocolate collection because he knew i was breaking my healthy eating. and he got the big box. and he picked me up local roadside candy too on one of his trips to see his family. i liked that best because it meant he thought of me while traveling, which is an amazing feat in and of itself because traveling is like his alone thing. anyway. enough about that. this is for the valentine's fairy.

Valentine's fairy please bring me some very nice local chocolate. I even like the chocolate we sell at whole foods.
The Pink Fairy Book (Andrew Lang's Fairy Books)
Learn more
Andrew Lang
its always from wonderful chocolatiers. But since you're a fairy and i can't expect you to completely surprise me, here is a list of chocolatiers i'd love to get a valentine's heart or sampler box from:

Poco Dolce (i love peanut butter, i love chiles)
Neo Coco (ooh! anything)
Rechiutti XO Box , of course, since money is no object with a fairy, i will take any of those valentine's boxes gladly
This would be great too, it doesn't need to be candy.

and since you're bringing me whatever i want, i would also like some rose scented items form lush. I wouldn't be unhappy with cinnamon or jasmine either.

got it fairy? i promise i'll be good all year!

xoxo Kassi



These are our most popular posts: what is fairy?

The Royal Gardens: What is a Fairy Garden?

If my brushes were magic wands I felt like the chubby little fairy in sleeping beauty shooting out the full spectrum of fairy ... read more

Vanillery Garden: What Is Fairy Kei? (Huge Link-List Edition)

Blurb: Ivy has always been afraid of mirrors, but she never knew why. Then one of them sucks her into the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast. All she wants is to find her way home. But when she tries to escape, Ivy breaks the ... read more

The Demon Stole My Pencil: Monday Musings #7 - What Is a Fairy ...

What is a fairy tale? Story - the national folklore genre of oral poetry, beloved by virtually all children. As a work of fiction, the tale is inherently a fiction adventure, magical or mundane, usual moralizing character. History of fairy ... read more

The Fairy Tale Trap by Emily Casey : ISelfPub.com

Im the Official Online Tooth Fairy at Tooth Fairyland.com. My blog is a collection of all the emails from ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿